Welcome new visitors & new followers! I also very much appreciate those of you that have been here from the beginning, and those who have joined along the way.
There’s a Tei Spa Essentials boutique open on Hautelook. They have a hairsonic. Never heard of it, but sounds interesting.
“Remove excess build up from shampoos & hair dyes with the cleansing powerful Hair Sonic. As the cleansing brush attachment exfoliates scalp pores, it also continuously massages scalp to open the pores so they can breathe. The scalp feels instantly refreshed and revitalized. The massage brush attachment can be used wet or dry. Use with your hair conditioner for a deep moisturizing treatment or for a relaxing scalp & neck massage to provide immediate tension & stress release. Waterproof, Cordless and Rechargeable, and has both Low & High Speeds!”
There is also a Lyric boutique, which has leather bangles with lyrics. If they had a lyric from Prince, I would have been all over it.
Click here to join Hautelook.
Herringbone Stripe Button Down – Size XS – The same silhouette as the yellow print blouse below.
Floral Medallions Buttondown – Size M – Too big, but there was no S to try. Pretty pattern & colors. I like how they ahve it on the website w/the white necklace. Not loving the drawstring bottom. In the 1st pic the top is pulled all the way down. In the 2nd pic I let it fall naturally and that’s how it looked.
Smocked Waist Button Down – Size S – I liked this one.
Low bow blouse – Size XS – Loveth. I ended up getting a small so it wouldn’t snug and hug the chest so much. There wasn’t a huge amoutn of difference. The XS fit great, but I felt safer getting the S since I want to wash and blow dry … I mean dry without worry.
Also check out…
* Basic tee – Nice colors. Good basic and definitely an alternative to the embellished tees that are in abundance in many stores.
* Bow neck top – With an even bigger bow than the bow top above.
* Cotton/Silk Ruffle Neck Top – Size S – Liked this one a lot in navy, size S.
* Flutter Sleeve Smocked Top – Pretty colors.
* Ikat blossoms ruffle neck pullover – I tried this on in a solid navy and liked it. The ruffles are subtle and the fit was good. I don’t recall seeing this print in-person.
* Ruffle Front Top – I kind of like this. Probably because it reminds me of Anthro’s winding road tank.
*Sheer Stripe V-Neck Cardigan – Looks cute.
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.