Save 30% off your full purchase price in-store & online today only, 5/22. I believe some stores will have a DJ or other promo type activity between 11a and 5p. The online code is STYLE30. Orders of $125 or more ship for free w/no code necessary. If you have a Loft card and spend $200 or more, you will receive a $20 Style Rewards card. I am guessing that applies to online Loft card purchases as well. I don’t own their store card.
Sequin tank – Size M – Oatmeal only. I didn’t want to like this as I thought the weave was a tad see thru and the material scratchy. It’s a different story on the body. If you don’t own a sequin tank, this might be for you.
Woven and Knit Tank with Back Ties – What a name. This is an embroidered tank with a keyhole back. This color is sand dollar. It also comes in mulch brown. Size M. I liked the embroidery, but didn’t like the tank.
Zebra Print Pocket Tank – Size L – There was no M to try. This is a slub type fabric, but not see thru. At least not in the zebra pattern. It’s very comfortable. Click here to see the solid color choices.
Sequin Trim V-Neck Cardigan – Size M – Regular M is shaping up to be my current maternity size. However, this cardigan felt too big. If I planned on wearing it open only I’d get a S. The shoulders look a little dropped, so perhaps the fit is supposed to be slouchier. I like this one ok, but I didn’t mind taking it off. The sequins are spaced a bit far apart. Like they were on a budget or something. The overall effect looks ok, but if I’m going sequins, I want sequins. There are gold buttons, which is a nice touch w/the gold sequins.
Textured V-Neck Cardigan – Size S – I tried the taupe color. The web only shows white. I am currently taking M in most cases, so I’m guessing this might run one size big. Banana Republic had a similar cardigan, which I reviewed in this post. And J Crew’s metallic beach cardigan has the same silhouette as this. Of the 3, the Loft cardi is probably my favorite, esp w/the great price.
Zebra Print Cardigan – Size M – Also comes in pink. I really, really liked this one. It’ll sell out, so don’t think too much about it if you like it.
Smocked Tank Dress – Size M – The color I tried is called grey tint. It looks more like pale mint to me. At least in-person and and in the store. I like the color quite a bit.
Also of interest…
* Animal Print Asymmetrical Ruffle Blouse – Comes in chocolate and a gold color that looks similar to honey glaze. I like the concept of the top, but not sure about the asymmetry and boo for polyester. I’m into the print, though.
* Assets tank – Not sure if the code works on these firming tanks. Good if it does. They also have the ones for the thighs.
* Layered Ruffle Top – I tried this on and I guess I didn’t snap a pic. I really, really liked it. The model’s pose isn’t hiding anything in this case and the top actually looks great on, and on a non-model’s body.
* One shoulder ruffle dress – I love the color. That band has to hit in the right spot or else it may not work. Very pretty and worth a try. Machine washable.
* Strapless Beaded Dress – This is such a pretty dress. I wish I could have tried it on for the blog. The fabric is pretty and the beading at the bottom isn’t too much.
* Silk Button Down Shirt – I love the color, but not feeling the loooong shoestring ties. I do like that it can be hand washed. 5 stars for that. It also comes in this beautiful print.
* Tiered Tank Top – Another item I saw on the way out and didn’t get to try.
* Twist Back Knit Dress – I saw it in person on the way out the door. It looks really cute.
* Twist Waist V-Neck Dress – This looks universally flattering.
* Zebra Clutch – Super cute!!! And a great price.
* Zebra Print Lurex Scarf – Comes in blue or brown print.
And finally…sale items were an additional 40% off as of yesterday (Fri). There are some excellent bargains, and I saw a couple of Final Sale dresses as low as $14.88.
I got this sweater for $12. Size PM
Click here to join if you need to sign up.