We should be conscious of our heart health year round, but it gets special focus in February, which is American Heart Month. Macy’s is a sponsor of the Go Red For Women movement, thru the American Heart Association. They’ve donated over $21 million to the organization since 2004. Wow.
If you wear red while shopping in Macy’s this weekend, you will get an additional 20% off your clothing purchase. An additional discount also applies in housewares and it ranges from 10% – 20% off, depending on the item. Online you can use WEARRED for the discount. Try this pop-up for details & exclusions.
Check out the crazy boot racks. Clearance, baby. They’re 50 – 65% off. Hopefully this applies nationwide.
Aerosoles Well Done wedge – $79 – Leather. I don’t see this online yet. Not even on the Aerosoles site. It also comes in a great cognac color.
The pattern extends to the rear hem of the dress. Me likey!
* BCX – colorblock skirt – Warning –> Jrs. item, so this is not a fit match for all the glaydies here. On sale.
* Hilfiger – orange argyle cardi – Me loveth. Hilfiger is excluded from the 20%, but I had to share this and the following top…
* Hilfiger – silk scarf print top – Loving.
* INC – beaded bib tank – Similar to J Crew’s beaded bow tank, but no bow. I think this was blogged about by FFM. An extra 20% doesn’t apply to INC, but you can get free shipping with an INC purchase over $75 and the code, INC75.
* INC – pleated full skirt – Pockets! This should be longer than the versions from ‘Hey You.’
* Michael Kors – silk polka dot top – 50% off
* One Clothing – $10 sequin tee – I’m not familiar w/this label, but I see it’s Jrs.
* RXB – applique sweater – The lantern sleeve is questionable and pockets are potentially droopy, but the app I like.
INC75 gets free shipping with $75 or more in INC purchases.
WEARRED gets an additional 20% and I think free shipping with $150 or more. Try this pop-up for details & exclusions.
Thanks for stopping by…
Click here to join if you need to sign up. Just enter your email & a choose password when the page opens. There are other online shopping cashback programs, so you might want to research to find the best fit for you.