I love this shoe promo from Macy’s.
GREAT gets 15% off 1 pair, 20% off of 2+ pairs or 30% off of 3+ pairs. Well, of course 3+. Temps are heating up in my area, so I’ve been looking at sandals. I tend to wear a lot of thongs. Cute colors & such, but I need to ensure they have good support. A rubber sole option usually has a little height. Or going up in price point to get some leatha.
* Tommy Hilfiger Roxanne – I like the metallic strap and these have a the rubber heel. Rubber heels aren’t always soft, but
* Style & Co Kola – love this silver, or the pink option
* Naughty Monkey Odara – I really like this design. Although, not good for lifting the brake on a stroller. I think of these things now.
* Marc Fisher Gemmie – Cute jelly thong. Could feel a little flat on the bottom of the foot.
* Bandolino Isbieal – I’m not a big fan of ankle strap anyting, but I like the two lighter tones in this.
* Vince Camuto Madith – I like this style a lot. The blue is pretty & I also like it in white.
Thanks for visiting…