I went to Macy’s and I noticed a lot of cardigans in-store. Some are on sale, some are on clearance & some are Everyday Values.
Size PS – Ok, this looks a lot like Hey You’s watercolor leopard cardi. This has blue all over, instead of a smattering here & there. And this one is only $39.98.
While we’re on floral cardis…
* Charter Club – floral cardigan – Regular – M, L
* Charter Club – chain print cardigan – Regular – L
* Jones New York – floral cardigan – This is very spring-y. Again, not my style, but I like the pattern. Her haircut is cute, too.
* Karen Scott floral printed cardigan – $9.99 – Red/black only available. I couldn’t get the product photo to change so I have no clue of what this looks like in red. Regular – S, M
* NY Collection – abstract floral print cardi – $14.40 – From my brief experience with NY Collection, it is a true Misses cut. If you are a S, you probably won’t be able to fake a M, etc… This looks great for the price, but I don’t know about those sleeves that taper at the wrist. Still available –> Regular – S-L
* Charter Club lace print sweater – Looks like it’d be cute buttoned or unbuttoned. Great price of $14.99.
* Charter Club – leopard cardi
* Elementz – floral cardigan – I love the swirls of the floral pattern.
And finally..if you liked the swan butt skirt, but want something more demure, look for AGB’s eyelash dress. It’s marked down to $19.99 in-store & online. I only saw L and XL in my store. Definitely worth looking for. It has potential. There is also a similar skirt that I didn’t investigate after seeing only L and XL.It seemed a bit full; definitely not a pencil or mini skirt. Just a fyi if you’re going in the store this week.
Thanks for stopping by.
p.s. Check out the purse organizer giveaway from The Plaid Purse seen in this post.