If I shop at Macy’s, it’s usually in-person. However, once in awhile I look online. they are currently having some crazy low clearance prices. I sorted thru the online racks. 😉
Circa Joan & David Encore boots – I have Circa Joan & David heels & love them. Sizes 6-10 left.
Bandolino Quintero boots – Sizes 6-10 remain – The 3 pair of tall boots I have all have buckles on them. I try to go classic, but not plain. I really like this and only $67.
Cole Haan Air Lyric pump – Comes in black suede (pictured), and bronze – $75 to own some Air Technology, which is quite comfortable. Good range of sizes left.
Calvin Klein Baylor wedge – I love grey. And I love Calvin Klein shoes. They tend to fit TTS. I size up in sandals, though, because my feet swell.
Calvin Klein Prive sandal – Again, I’m a big fan of CK shoes. These have a platform so they should be easy to walk in. Sizes 7.5 – 11 (no 8)
Nine West Fuschia sandals – $34 – lots of sizes left and they also come in a teal pattern. I’m pretty sure my sister tried these on and they were so cute. Platform on the front. Always a good thing.
Chinese Laundry Love Me sandal – Leather. Love that they are a neutral brown. They come in black as well. I believe I have a pair of these exact shoes this hiding in my closet. When I went out 4 outta 7 nites/week, I wore heels like these all the time. If the heel is chunkier I wear them regularly, like J Crew’s Juliet pump. It’s the spikier ones that I wear less nowadays. I try to keep that in mind when I’m buying shoes, but old habits die hard.These have a little platform at the front though, so they’re easier to wear.
Report Britt bootie – It comes in brown (pictured), black & grey. I can’t seem to work the bootie look, but if I could, I’d want these. The online reviews suggest ordering 1/2 size up.
Anne Klein Qiara – I like oxfords & spectators w/a heel. These are super cute.
Anne Klein Tricky – Also comes in solid black and a tan/natural plaid. $42 with a good range of sizes left.
Kenneth Cole My Secret – Comes in black leather, bark suede (pictured) and grey suede. I like the texture on this and I love the bottom. They seem sturdy. $42.
* Alfani Isabelle wide calf boot – Black, tall midheel – The description says man made leather upper. However, I’m guessing that these are leather since they have an original retail of $129 on the Alfani label. Only $55.
* Bandolino Jenkins – Giraffe flat in 6, 6.5 – $42
* BCBGeneration tall platform boot – Black, suede – Size 8-10, $79
* Cole Haan Air Lynda – Tall boot, short heel, Size 5, 5.5 – About 50% off
* Cole Haan Air Petra – Brown, tall, flat boot, Size 5, 5.5 – $157
* Michael Kors Bromley – Black, tall, flat boots (beautiful!) – 5.5
* Nine West Zelipe – Tall, midheel boot – Black (5, 6, 10) or Dark Natural (5)
* Style & Co Witty – Shearling, midheight boot, Size 6
I’ll be back w/clothing at crazy prices…
p.s. Remember to launch your online orders thru your online cashback program. I use Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up. Just enter your email & a choose password when the page opens. There are other online shopping cashback programs, so you might want to research to find the best fit for you.