I have the in small. Those side pockets! I love them. It fits exactly. If you have larger shoulders or arms, you might want to size up one.
Size S – chest = 38.25″, bottom opening = 41.5″, front length 26.5″
Size M – chest = 40.25″, bottom opening = 43.5″, front length 26.75″
The stripe cashmere sweater is $69.99 before the promo code. I have a similar one from Talbots that looks good under J Crew’s navy schoolboy. The silk moonset dress (review) was cut this morning. And I’m ordered the assembly pullover (review), which nets $55. I just realized it’s only $8 cheaper than the global 30% off promo last month, but whatever. I’ve purchased so many clothes for cheap at the end of a season and never wore them. I’m really trying to not do that anymore.
Links to reviews & irl pics of Madwell items
* Framecraft necklace ($39.99) – review– Thumbsup
* Nightglen Plaid Scarf – review – Such a pretty plaid. I love the colors. I was afraid to try it on for fear of wanting and attempting to justify it. But the scarf killed it for me. The sucker has holes weaved into it. Just wrong. Or as my daughter would say, sillymess!
* Reversible Quilted Vest – review – The reversible quilted vest in plaid is the same. They both have a shiny side that looks like this
* Military anorak – review – This was too heavy looking. It also had the borrowed-from-the-boys look, as if I’d actually borrowed it from a boy or man. Size S
* Whit Quilted Coat – This is a fantasy wi$hlist item for my taller fantasy self. Didn’t see in-store.
and loved them. TTS, sz 29 for me. However, I also recently tried Loft coated moto jeans and super loved those. (You know how I love Loft jeans) – Size 29* Skinny skinny jeans in waterfall wash – review – It’s been a long time since I’ve liked anything other than my beloved Loft jeans. A big thumbs up. Size 29
Thumbsup. Size XS
* Poncho Dress in Elmhurst Check – I looked for this and didn’t see it. The summer version sold out mostly at full price and I’ve seen popbacks at $94.99. I would get Size XS
* Silk moonset dress – review – I tried dark olive and the vintage merlot. There’s a possibility wet boulder is online only. I’d ask to be sure. Pulls over the head, no zippers anywhere. Usually an elastic waist doesn’t flatter me, but the cut is good on this one. Thumbsup. TTS. I’d get a…Size 6
* Dusk camo cardigan – review – Bill Cosby.
* Leather-Pocket Ribbed Cardigan (review) – Thumbsup. Personally, I would size down one, which would be…Size XS
* Ex-Boyfriend Shirt in Albion Plaid – I thought I tried this, but I didn’t. I tried the dress option. If you wear a-line skirts, just get the dress. You can always treat it like a top by wearing a skirt over the dress. Personally, I might just get this. Bought the dress and it’s going back.
* Flannel boyshirt in barlow plaid – This didn’t fit like a boyshirt at all. It felt like a regular S. I’d go for a M. Great colors. Size M
* Flannel ex-boyfriend shirt in buffalo check – review – Same fit as above. The checks are dark and it just reminded me of a boys shirt, holmes. Size M
* Rivet & Thread collarless workshirt in chambray – review – Thumbsdown.
* Rivet & Thread Denim Workshirt – I didn’t try this one on. I have a Rivet and Thread. I paid close to $90, I believe, for mine. On sale. In most cases with Rivet & Thread, size down one. If you’re not sure, call customer service for measurements.
* Tweed front tee – review – If you already have the J. Crew retail or factory version, you’re good. It was loose on the sides. #notgigiapproved I tried S. If I were getting it, I’d probably go for XS.
* Denim crop tank – Assuming M would fit me best, but I’d call cs for measurements, first.
* Denim downshift top – Glad I bought it. I’ve worn it 4x since I got it. There’s also the denim downshift dress.