Nordstrom is on Instagram! I went to their site when I saw their gram of the new Dolce Vita Rhoda cage sandals. Of course I ended up in the sale section There are over 1800 pairs on sale. Here are some highlights:
Of these, my favorites are
* DV by Dolce Vita Calin ($97.26) – This is akin to a slingback style and I usually don’t like that or an exposed heel. I like the x & teeny tiny o perforations, the buckle and thicker heel. Plus, I’m not as scared as I used to be of suede.
* DV by Dolce Vita Marana ($86.39) – I like the perforated section across the top of the foot. It has a brown stacked heel, but it makes sense for the shoe. I wouldn’t want the heel covered in suede.
* Enzo Angiolini Steppo ($79.16) – Loooooove this pale gold wedge and rope heel. This might be my #1 favorite.
* Isaac Mizrahi New York Joy pump ($67.47) – I doubt I’d wear a houndstooth shoe. It’s a print I like, but end up not wearing. Love the idea and Mizrahi shoes I’ve tried on have felt very comfortable.
* Via Spiga Fabrice ($87.49) – Maybe slingbacks are winning me over. This one is a wedge and patent, two qualities I love in a shoe. I also like that the whole shoe is patent and there’s not a visible, stacked heel.
* Via Spiga Roseanne ($98.98) – Love the 2 buckles. Would’ve been perfection if they had bows on them. That touch would’ve been more Kate Spade than Via Spiga, though. There’s black, a nude pink and a dark taupe patent that would be close to a nude for me. Nude isn’t just one shade.
Remember Nordstrom has free shipping both ways, all the time, no code necessary.