Use ONFALL to save 30% off any purchase today only. Everyday Deals & leather are excluded. See site for confirmation. The code will work on 8/20 to save 25% and on 8/22 to save 20%.
Cinched Zip-Front Jacket – Size M – If I didn’t own the downtown field & wanted this, I would order a PM for the sleeve length to be right. I’m 5’2″. If you missed out on the downtown field jacket, this is an excellent alternative.
Flap pockets only, but that’s the same as on the downtown field.
Flannel-Lined Utility Jacket – Size S – They are only selling the green online (not pictured). If they black (pictured) in PM, I would be all over this in a heartbeat. The jacket is very comfortable & cozy. A big thumbs up in my book.
The only minor drawback is that the pocket is flap only. No tucking your hands in from the sides.
Here it is in green. I have another ON jacket like this in green, no hood. It would be silly to duplicate for the hood & lining. Plus, I preferred the black. Silly me, thinking both colors would be in line. That’ll teach me.
Camper-Style Twill Vest – Size S – Too close to literal hunting for me. Although I cracked big jokes about Elmer Fudd & the downtown Field and ended up buying it, so…what are you gonna do. <*shrugs>
Striped rosette cardigan – I bought the purple and then exchanged it for the yellow. It’s different than anything I have and was a fun, bright shade of the 4 choices. I have lots of stripes and they’re all navy or black. Check it out on Heidi.
Rosette tank – Size S – Russy w/trying to fit the bra straps to this. I do a tank w/a tank, but never do a strapless bra w/a tank.
Denim Zip-Pocket Skirt – Size 8 – I like this. I bought it on another promo & returned it. I decided it won’t fit my fall constitution. I like a little edge, but not this one for me. I do like the fit & like the look. It’s very cute.
The Diva Zip-Pocket Skinny – Size 8 – I like the concept of these, but not the fit on me. As stated before, I recently realized that carrying my extra leg weight on my inner thigh creates a pull across certain pants. I have the rock star skinnies in grey and black. FYI, those are a jeggings, as opposed to a skinny jean. I will always have my rear covered when I wear them because — all together now — leggings are not pants.
Cord blazer – I ordered this on another promo in PM. Looking forward to it very much. I was inspired this post on Fabulous Florida Mommy’s blog to hunt for a camel jacket. If this cord blazer doesn’t work out, I will keep looking and have my eyes peeled for a wool blend or cashmere (in fantasy).
* Button-Front Cable-Knit Cape – 40% polyester, 35% acrylic, 25% wool – I bet it looks great in the tan color. Not sure how cozy it would feel w/those fabrics.
* Cropped Toggle Cape – 60% cotton, 40% acrylic – This is cute, too. The toggle looks fun.
* Double-Weave Western Shirt – The pattern they’re calling “grey plaid” looks like it has tans and orange on it. Me likey.
* Faux-Fur Vest – I wish I could comment on how they look, but I haven’t seen it in-person. I have a tan one from BB Dakota last year. I only wore it 4 or 5x, so I’m happy to see the trend continue. It’s fun to wear. I think of it like a puffer vest. Any outfit I would wear with the puffer, I try the fur vest to see if it looks good & will be appropriate for my day. I notice that the ON version looks a little cropped, so you might see where 16″ falls on you before ordering.
* Large Necklace – Whadda name. I’ll tell you that these are bauble type necklaces, along the same lines as the pearl cluster necklace that we love so much. Hooold on. No pearl clusters here, but I like the one w/the teal & green colors. I also like the purple combo. I have one from ON like that, but the baubles are matte. Love. I also like the one they call gold. The small discs on long chains are nice.
* Marled Cable-Knit Cape – 40% polyester, 35% acrylic, 25% wool – I loves this one, too.
* Motorcycle-Style Sweater Vest – 100% cotton – If you want the trend and don’t want to spend a lot of money, this is a contender. Some people also don’t like coats/jackets, so a vest is a nice alternative. I get a lot of wear out of my puffer vests, which are just too big for some days. I can see the utility in this as an alternative.
* Moto-zip cardigan – 60% cotton, 40% acrylic – Hmm….last year I could not get into a tank under a tank if it was required for bra straps and/or a better look, but this year I don’t mind. This year my peeve is sweaters that have a blend i.e. w/acrylics. I returned an off-white sweater to J Crew because it pilled & looked dirty after only wearing it for a few hours. I’m convinced nylon was the culprit. What I like about this zip cardi is the ribbing that runs down the front. That adds a nice style. I also like it in grey or the black.
* Plaid Roll-Up Tunic – Black, red or grey. Cuteness. I think the grey would look good w/a long, tan cable vest.
* Short-Sleeve Cape – 40% polyester, 35% acrylic, 25% wool – Love and love the colors.
* Striped boat neck tee – Super cute. Move over Saint James!
* Tipped cardigan – 53% cotton, 40% nylon, 7% viscose – Adorable.
* Color-Blocked Muscle Tee – Only $1.99. Only M or Husky XXL.
* MLB Team Graphic Tee – Phillies or Red Sox are your choices online. More choices in-store. My nephews picked the Yankees.
* Regular Fit Jeans – Currently $10. Price will likely go up tomorrow. OMG, I just shopped w/my nephews on Monday. They’re 8 & 10. I learned they are tooootally not into clothes, but I was able to get them in the fitting room. Can’t say I’ll take them again. I’d rather buy then have them try at home where they’re trapped! *lol* Figured out my nephew is a total size slim and the other one has super long legs and wants to live in shorts. I don’t blame him.
FYI, Gap GIVEGET for 30% off begins on 8/26 according to the info I have.
Thanks for stopping by…
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.