Taz sent an email to let us know that Old Navy has a $2 lace trim cami in-stores. It’s $5 online.
Hi Gigi, the lace tanks linked below are $2 at Old Navy. I bought 3 colors. They are so cute. Just wanted to pass the info in case you wanted to buy some or mention on the blog. They are going fast as they are soooooo cheap:)
Thanks, Taz! I agree. I saw these in-person and the lace trim is cute. Too bad they’re $5 online. That’s still a bargain though. You can use ONSAVE20 for 20% off your adult purchase thru 2/18. The tank is then $4 on that promo.
* Diva skinny jeans – 5 color/wash choices in regular (short, regular, long length), tall and petites. This is grey. I ordered a 4P and they fit. Exactly. Unfortunately, they gave me the crotchy mid-thigh look and the 6P would be too big in the waist. I like the grey, though. I may try a 4 short to see if there is a difference. The issue, I believe, is that they are low rise. Low rise and me are not always match.
* Distressed cargo capris – The green camo (pictured) reminds me of J Crew’s black blossom print. These are low rise and worked for me. A size 8, but they worked better than the low rise skinnies. When summer comes, I’ll probably wish for the 6, but I’ll just get out a belt & be fine with it. I’m buying clothes that I know I can wear now. Not ones that require a few less lbs from me.
* Lightweight boyfriend cardi – I’ve seen this in-person and related to J Crew’s Always cardi (no buttons, non-ribbed) and J Crew’s perfect fit cardi (buttons, finely ribbed). Also from ON and in the same vein is the Roll-Sleeve Jersey Boyfriend Cardi.
* Belted shirt dress – If this silhouette is similar to ON’s cord dress from last fall, it’s a winner. I love my cord dress. Do ya hear that, Old Navy?
* Leggings – Love the wise owl color.
* Lightweight Jersey Hoodie – I saw this in-person & wanted this and the matching pants, that I don’t see online.
* Shirred jersey tank – Only M left. Awhile back I tried this in a XL in black (only size left), hoping it would work as a blousy top. It almost did. I liked this one.
* Slub cardi – $14.50 – Some people will be experiencing warmer temps soon & this works well for them. Also could be a good lounge item for home.
* Jersey tiered sleeve tee
* Ruffled chemise. Ooh, so cute
* Slub hoodie – I love all the rich colors.
* Handkerchief sleeve top – Stripes, plus the cut is so cute.
* Origami flutter sleeve top – Love the yellow.
* Pencil skirt – Black is only $16.99. I have this skirt in the blue wash & love it. Yay ON for having a variety of size ranges.
* Tiered skirt – Super cute and pretty good reviews on this one.
Thanks for visiting! 🙂
Click here to join if you need to sign up. Just enter your email & a choose password when the page opens. There are other online shopping cashback programs, so you might want to research to find the best fit for you.