Holiday Giveaway 3 of 15 is in this post.
Old Navy holiday gift ideas…I don’t know any little-little babies right now, but the first two are so cute!!!
3) Boys Performance Fleece Gloves – I like this feature: “textured, water-resistant panels at palms and thumbs.” Camo always seems to be in for boys, but they come in solid colors, too.
4) NFL team tees – These are in the men’s dept, but it was such an easy gift for my sister who is a Raiders fan. I’m sure she will love it. They have 5 team tees + an NFL logo tee online and maybe more choices in-store. If you get a hold of a $10 off $50 coupon, this is a great gift to get for a few dollars off.
5) Ruffled Wristlet Clutch – This is a perfect under-$20 gift. It also comes in black and grey/silver.
6) Ruffled Faux Leather Hobo – Fun gift, perhaps for a teenager? I’m trying to help your list for others here. *lol* The tan looks pretty good in person. I think I overlooked it previously because I have Steve Madden’s ruffled satchel in black. (Click here for irl pic.)
8) Old Navy’s Item of the Week is the velour hoodie suits – $10/ea. I’m not sure how ON runs sales…if they’re Fri-Thu or what, but I made sure to jump on this as I missed the special pricing last time, waiting around trying to strategize for the lowest price. Jump on it is all I’m sayin.’
I have turned my nose up on on the Juicy sweatsuit look. I surely don’t need JUICY, FIERCE, WORK IT!, or any other exclamations printed on my behind. Yoooou’ve seen the ones. Don’t get all offended if you love and work your raspberry colored sweatsuits out and about. To each her own. I keep mine plain, unadorned and in dark colors. I completely realize and concur it’s such an easy thing to lounge around in and…definitely a great gift idea! We’re getting Granny a set.
Velour Zip Hoodie – My favorite is the tortoise shell color, but it’s only on sale in certain sizes in that color. Bizarre. ON doesn’t usually do that to us on the Item of the Week. My second favorite color is black. I’ve seen & tried these on in person. There is a bit of shirring at the front shoulder that I thought could be bad, but it’s cute.
They also have sets in plus sizes ($16.50/ea) and maternity ($15/ea). I have a maternity set I bought long ago because I liked the color. They have lasted for a couple of years now. I only wear them around the house, though.
9) If you visit the store, look for a long zip hoodie w/a fur collar. It retails for $29.50 – $34.50 and is on promo for $20. Again — I don’t know when these promos end and ON *does* have coupons all the time. However, their stuff is starting to sell out quickly so keep that in mind. It *seems* like they get restock or are shipping inventory around as makes sense, but now I tend to buy when it’s on promo and hope I got the best price with my size being available. As far as the hoodie, there is a similar one on the site. However, the in-store one is plain, without a logo and it’s longer. Gift idea for a daughter, niece, sister, friend, the UPS lady…just kidding. But it would be funny if one day my UPS lady came to the door & I said, wait a second…this one is is for you! *lol*
I am duyin’ ovah heah without my camera. I need to get a new club/disco camera since my Canon SD900 cut me off and won’t open (!).
p.s. And finally…remember to launch your orders thru Ebates. Cash back is paid quarterly and if you shop a lot online, it adds up. As of 12/2, it was 10% cash back for Old Navy. Not sure how long that 10% will last. I think it’s usually around 4-6%.
Click here to join Ebates if you need to sign up. It’s really easy. Like super easy. Just enter your email & a password when the page opens.