* Bianca Chesimard (Deals for the Short & Curvy) is writing a unique style & fashion book. Read all about it and help with a Kickstart.
* I detest seeing pajamas in public and so it was charming to see what Midnight Maniac wore to the grocery store.
* Men’s black tie at the Golden Globes broken down by The Fine Young Gentleman.
* Using essential oils on Oh, It’s Just Perfect.
* Zara shopping tips on Fast Food and Fashion.
This new JC Penney commercial cracks. Me. Up.
Oh, hey…I made the mac & cheese again so I could make notes to create a recipe. I hope to get it up this week. I realized a key ingredient is Jane’s Mixed Up Krazy Salt. I have a difficult time finding it in the store. My mom always finds it and buys one for me. I think it’s at her local Safeway.They recently had a container w/pink top and bottom for breast cancer. Pretty cool. Anyway, the recipe also calls for onion powder, garlic powder and pepper. I think those are in the Krazy Salt, but there’s something about the blend of that spice that really adds to the overall taste. I’ve made the mac & cheese and used regular salt, not the kosher salt. Just plain table salt like Morton’s. And it tastes ok, but the Krazy Salt is better. Hopefully you will find the salt at your local store.