It’s time for New Moon! Wooo hooo! And in honor of that time…Oriental Watch Site is giving away one of their Men’s Watches to a Gigi’s Gone Shopping reader. I think men’s watches on women are *hawt.* The Orient CFM00001B is one of their watches that looks pretty cool.
And here is the watch one lucky winner will receive.
1) Leave your name in the comments. If you’re posting without signing in, leave your email addy as well.
2) Let us know if you plan to see New Moon or not.
3) Did you read the book?
4) Team Edward or Team Jacob? If you need help. Click here to take a quiz. *lol* I’ve confirmed that I am Team Edward.
5) Don’t worry about wooing me w/your entry details as the winner will be selected thru random.org.
6) Remember to subscribe to the post. Do this by clicking the ‘button’ next to “email follow up comments.” Once you do that, follow up emails will be sent to your email address that’s associated w/your login. The downside is that each time someone enters, it kicks a new email update to you. The upside is you will get a notification of the winner when I add the comment on Tuesday. I suppose you cannot get followups if you post as Anon or Open Id. I believe it only works if you are logged in as a user. The main idea is to please check and see if you’re the winner and/or make sure I can locate you easily by email.
7) If the winner does not respond within 72 hours, another winner will be chosen.
8) Enter by Monday, Nov 23, 11:59 PST.
9) Entries after that date/time will be removed.
10) I hope to draw the winner on Tues, 11/24. If not, then Wed, 11/25.
Yes, I read all 4 of Stephanie Meyer’s books. Truth be told, I looked down my nose at the series as pop culture hype, but after Patina said she read & loved them, I had to check it out. Instantly hooked!!!! Team Edward for me, although Jacob is ssss’mokin!!!! Fans face.
If you need one, Sweet Archivia has a guide to vampire chic Nordstrom is selling New Moon merch as seen on Preppy Princess. She also discussed Twilight makeup at Nordstrom & Hot Topic in this post. I might scope out a little memorabilia for myself. One small, discreet & tasteful thing. I’ll have to keep my eyes peeled.
Time to enter (get ? time? slaps knee)…good luck!
p.s. This giveaway is solely sponsored by Orient Watch and is not affiliated or associated in any way with the Stephanie Meyers vampire franchise nor anyone that has to do with the series in print or the films.
p.p.s BR coat sale