The bi-annual J. Crew Factory coupon offered through Gilt City is here!
Click here to get right to the coupon. You can select up to 5 quantity from the dropdown option before you check out. The coupon is free, one-time use only (in-store or online) and good thru Sunday, 9/18. I usually end up using one or two of them and giving the rest of the codes away on J. Crew Aficionada.
My personal favorites are:
- City coat – No matter the current temperature outside, you might want to hop on this one. It nets $88 with a Gilt coupon code. I think I paid $115 for mine when I bought it a couple years ago. Now let’s compare. I love the retail stadium cloth fabric. It’s has a sturdy, yet refined feel. However, the Factory version stands up very well. If I hadn’t tried the retail, I would’ve thought the Factory version was more than ok. I’ve tried on the retail one in regular and petite sizes, multiple times over multiple years and I prefer the fit of the Factory city coat. I look like I’m being swallowed up by the retail version, even in petite. I feel chic and pretty in the City coat. I reviewed both in this post.
- crystal cube necklace – Mentioned this one last week. Love, love, love. Great dupe of the retail from some years ago. This one has some weight, but isn’t too heavy. The glass is clear and pretty.
- marled yoga cardigan sweater – I have mostly given up the shorter cardigan silhouette for the longer ones like this. I will never fully let go of the factory Caryn or retail Jackie, but I love the longer ones right now, like this one. And it’s machine washable.
- quilted printed puffer vest – Gingham and herringbone are back! I have both. I have twitchy fingers about the polka dot. I know good and well that I very rarely wear polka dots and end up selling items with the print. But I also know how awesome these vests are for layering in my mild climate. I tried it on last week and due to the hernia (can’t wait til I can stop talking about it), I would get a S over XS.
- quilted puffer vest – Same as above, but in solid colors. The deep ocean is dynamic. Yeah, dynamic.
- tassel and pearl pendant – I love the longer necklaces. You will be mine.
NOTE: I finally figured out that items ending in .95, like the leopard pullover (review) are excluded.
If you have any Factory fit information or just want to share what you love, feel free!