Pre-order items are available on jcrew.com. I believe they will be released on Tuesday, 11/22. Let’s have a look:
- Asymetrical stripe ruffle top ($78) – Stripesick! But does it look like a circus performer’s top? Must see this one irl. Cotton, handwash.
- Collection Thomas Mason shirt with velvet bows – This caught my eye in images shared from the upcoming catalog. This is the kind of thing I swear I can DIY with some velvet ribbon and would end up wishing I’d just bought this one.
- Cropped wool pant with satin tux stripe ($138) – The tux stripe is pretty wide. I wonder how that will look, visually, on me. I’m 5’1″. Regular, petite & tall. Online only.
- Edie top in Stewart plaid ($98) – The stripe version of the Edie didn’t work out for me earlier this year. It was a lot of ruffle across my chest. I’m very interested in trying this. Note that it’s polyester. I’m so curious to touch and see how it feels. The Edie in clip dot is silk/cotton ($98).
- Excursion vest in tartan plaid ($138) – Love this print! It’s far more vibrant than the blackwatch excursion vest. I was so worried about looking generic in a uniform of sorts with the excursion vest. I’m unbothered now. I wear them regularly and don’t feel generic at all. I guess when you have 10 to choose from…
- Jewel drop earrings ($48) – They’re crystals outlined in black. I love ’em.
- Medium pouch in Stewart plaid Italian leather ($39) – Hello!
- Martie pant in Stewart plaid bi-stretch wool ($128) – The annual plaid pant. This year is a Martie. I have the sequin wool Marties from holiday 2015. I think I had to size up one to an 8.
What do you think? Which pieces caught your eye?