The Gap family of stores has NEWYOU for 30% off the apparel brands (BR, Gap, ON) and 20% off at Piperlime. This is a great code because there are very few exclusions. Yes, Hunter happens to be excluded, as it often is. The code expires tonite.
There are so many options at Piperlime, especially now that they sell clothing & jewelry. I’m sharing my love, love, love for bright colored shoes. Bring ’em to me in patent and I’m over the moon. Suede has seen a lot of love this fall/winter. I usually stay away from it, afraid of upkeep even in our mild weather. I’ve been warming up to it, especially when I see these brilliant shades.
* Jessica Simpson Calie ($79) – Beautiful, brilliant blue. These look like they might fight one’s arch, though.
* Enzo Angiolini Carlina ($47.97) – This bow doesn’t look exciting, but I like the heel & the price. Also comes in black.
* Ivanka Trump Pinkish ($125) – This is the one that makes me reconsider suede.
* Nine West Flax ($39.99) – I’m not a pointy toe shoe woman, but the shade is pretty.
* Kelsi Dagger Karmine ($99) – A lovely shade and I like the Kelsi Dagger brand.
* Bloch Patent Ballerina ($150)
* Ivanka Trump Amoro ($125) – I already have yellow shoes & highly recommend the shade. It’s easier to style than you’d think. I really want these in Southbeach Pink, which reads as a purple color on my monitor. I Trump runs TTS in my experience.
* Calvin Klein Sandie ($99) – Metallic is also a good bright.
* Franco Sarto Vaya ($69) – This is my version of a mom shoe. I’ve definitely lowered my heels these days.
* Spiewak Beekman Pea Coat ($99.99) – I love a good wool peacoat. I bought one from Anthro this season for dirt cheap. It’s been so warm and versatile. And preppy, just like I likes it.
* Sperry Top-Sider Authentic Original 2-Eye ($90) – I aim to own these this spring.
* Bailey 44 Ground Swell Skirt ($108) – Fabric and fit are usually in concert from Bailey 44.
* Schutz Cassie ($150) – A brand new to Piperlime. I could do a brighter green myself. If you’re new to bright shoes, this is a nice ‘n’ subtle start.
Did you shop the NEWYOU sale? If so, do share. I always like checking out things as I will see something that didn’t catch my eye previously…
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.