Macy’s carries RACHEL Rachel Roy (less expensive line), so I’m able to see some of her pieces in-person. I like the drapey style she uses for her dresses. Some of them are very, very slouchy, but I see that she’s growing as a designer and definitely not stuck. Some of the skirt & dress lengths have been short, but RR seems to be rectifying that a bit. Not everyone wants the caboose hanging out. There’s a 30% off sale items promo going right now. You don’t need a code.The discount is automatically applied at checkout.
I love wearing some of these pieces in my mind, but probably wouldn’t own them at this moment in time. I’m trying to be mindful of what the next year will bring in the way of baby. In the past I’ve indulged in some kick ass RR pieces that I haven’t been able to wear yet, a couple of jackets. Looking forward to it this fall. In the meantime, I still visit her website & check out her digs at Macy’s whether I’m going to purchase them e
* Bow sweater – Super cute & others must think so as there are only a couple of sizes left.
* Resort dress – I’ve seen this in-person and liked it.
* Twisted shoulder dress – Pretty pattern. I love the bright blue in there.
* The sari pant – I don’t know why I like these. Diaper much?
* The Ariel jumpsuit – The model looks so cool. I love the whole look.
* Twisted shoulder dress – I like this in solid, in addition to the pattern.
* Panther vest – Very Beverly Johnson or Foxy Brown. But if the fabric & materials are done well, it’s a chic look.
* Lynx jacquard car coat – That’s a fur collar blending in there w/her hair. I applaud Rachel Roy for executing a strong vision, but the hair is a bit much for me w/the coat. The coat is very cool & lost with the collar and hair.
* Sequin tweed car coat – Hair! I like the way this jacket sparkles, but it seems like more of a special occasion coat.
* Shawl collar car coat – My that’s an abbreviated sleeve there. I’m a fan of some unstructured coats and this is one. I have similar one from F21 with a 3/4 sleeve.
Sign up for Rachel Roy emails and get $20 off your first purchase when you spend $100 or more. Ok, so the code is RR20EM04, but the system may need to have your email before applying it. I’m not sure.
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.