Use for 20% off with Sephora’s Friends & Family promo, FF2010. The promo ends today, 11/3.
Diamancel – I have tried other pedi scrubber thingies, and there is nothing like the Diamancel. Nothing. Believe me, I’ve wasted plenty of one Ebay and at Target trying to find something comparable. I should have dropped the $ for this up front because it’s well worth it.
Kat Von D sheer lighting lipstick – I have Party Animal & Marg. Party Animal is an orange gloss, but not too orangey. And Marg is pictured below. If you like stronger pinks over pale ones, this might be a good one for you. When I got to the botttom of my 1st tube, I was swiping & scraping it like crazy until I could get to the store for a replacement. The feel is not sticky. It’s the type you end up licking or drinking off, but that doesn’t bother me. It also works well over lipsticks so when you do eat it away, you have color underneath. I’m also able to apply this without a liner and it gives enough coverage to show the color, but not too heavy. Kat Von D absolutely nailed her line. It’s created by Sephora and Von D’s approval was spot on for everything. Obviously she should know what she likes, but I cannot rave enough about how much her line seems to match what I’ve seen of her in print & on the show. Colors, quality, packaging. It’s all there.
Givenchy Mister Bright Touch of Light – Once upon an afternoon I was at Sephora, asking about an eye brightener. Somehow I ended up with this underneath my eyes. That day I didn’t walk out w/a new pencil to rim my inner eyes from pink/red to skin tone, but I was forever impressed with the memory of how good this felt on my skin. I think my color was Mister Biscuit. It has SPF10. If only I didn’t own 3 different MAC concealers.
* Bamboo boar brush – Good to get on a promo if you’ve always wanted to try one.
* Bliss hot salt scrub – Haven’t tried, but really want to.
* Burberry The Beat – G Money surprised me with this long ago. It’s a light, fresh scent. Great for daytime.
* Clarisonic replacement head – Some or all of the Clarisonic devices have been pulled from the site for this promo, but it looks like these can be ordered.
* Ouidad climate control gel – Looooooooooooooooooves this. It’s a total miracle worker. The Ouidad lines doesn’t have synthetic dyes, phthalates (huh?) or GMOs (whutta-whuttas?). I haven’t confirmed that it’s paraben free, so I don’t use it daily. Products do have alcohol in them, but I don’t find over drying too much of an issue. There is also a refresher spray that works well if things look a little dull during the day. Sometimes I’m able to use the spray in the morning and revive yesterday’s product to get one more run of a good hair day before washing.
* Phytorelaxer – If you want an all natural relaxer, this is it. I’ve used it a couple times, holding my breath because of the price tag. Definitely good w/the promo.
* Phyto scalp elixir – This has mixed reviews. Some don’t like the scent, but it reminds me of a spa I’ve been to. G Money uses it more than I do and is quick to let me know when we’re running out. Ask for a sample next time you’re in the store.
* Tweezerman – Yeah, they work well, as purported in the magazines for all these years.
I haven’t tested the promo or read the fine print. I assume it’s good on most things and I’m sure the site will let you know if it’s not. Great time for a little early Christmas shopping. Again, the code is FF2010. I don’t know if there are printable coupons for in-store use. It may be online only.
On topic….Cass has chimed in w/news that Beauty.com is offering 20% off and you can use it on Clarisonic. Free shipping on $25 or more. That offer expires on 11/5. Try clicking thru this link to activate the offer. If that doesn’t work and you’re unable to find the info thru an online search, I can forward the email to you. If that’s the case, email me gigiofca at gmail with beauty.com in the subject line. Will forward tonite 🙂
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.