There were new markdowns yesterday. Here are six of my favorites:
1. tortoise and pavé crystal necklace ($79.99) – instavideo
2. Super 120s top in peplum wool ($79.99) – see measurements below
3. Silk cap-sleeve blouse in midnight bloom ($69.99) – review
4. Laila wedges in leopard print (promo $155)
5.Dulci suede kitten heels ($79.99) – tropical sun at this price
6. Excursion vest in Fair Isle ($39.99)
SHOPNOW gets an addtl 30% off sale & promo items online. As of yesterday, Wednesday 3/30, the stores had an addtl 30% off final sale. Over the weekend it was an addtl 40% off.
New cuts & 2nd cuts
* Boy shirt in bold stripe ($59.99)
* Chateau trench ($178) – still on promo – I opted for the 6, so tts. It’s still a bit fitted under the arm and at the bicep. No sweaters under this one for me.
* Glitter bruleé necklace ($95) – still on promo
* Glitter mosaic strappy high-heel sandals ($249.99)
* Layered crystal necklace ($74.99) – not a new cut, but I’m sharing again because I love it – review
* Round-cut glass bracelet ($34.99
* Super 120s top in peplum wool ($79.99)
Size 4 – chest = 36″, waist = 29″
Size 6 – chest = 37″, waist = 30″
* Tassel-tie bucket bag in smooth leather ($149.99 & $160)
* Tipped cable sweater ($79.99) – I liked the tipping and the cable pattern. It wasn’t flattering on me, though. Too short. TTS. My guess is if you go up a size, the sleeves will get even longer, but you won’t gain much more length in the body.
* Tippi cactus sweater ($79.99)
* Tortoise and pavé crystal necklace ($79.99) – was $99.99 – review
* Tortoise and flower hoop earrings ($49.99)
Thanks for visiting!