Yesterday, Stephanie MacFarland and I were chatting about J Crew’s scalloped dress. It’s currently sold out online, but I found something else:
I swear there was a non-crystal J Crew version that was black & brass, very similar to Piperlime’s. I’m not finding it, though. The Pim + Larkin is navy, not black. For $32, I’d expect this to be very inexpensive feeling. It could be a match if you wanted and missed out on the J Crew version.
More Pim + Larkin
I usually keep my expectations low & avoid final sale. I never keep anything that I’m on the fence about.
* Multi colored cabochon necklace – Off-white, grey & lime hanging out together. I really like this one. Might have to order it.
* Ponte bow dress ($89) – White or royal blue.
* Tory silk striped blouse ($64.99) – Yellow/white or mint/grey.
* V-neck eyelet peplum top ($59) – Cute. The v-neck is a little difference.
* Striped flounce mini ($59)- Very wide black & white stripes. Has pockets.
Free shipping both ways at Piperlime. You must make returns within 30 days, so don’t dilly dally. 10% off for Gap family cardholders should still be in effect on Tuesdays with…wait for it…TUESDAYS.