So…I pretty much knew this was going to happen. I should have just went with the idea when I first got it. I’m talking about this cute link bracelet from Talbot’s.
This summer, Talbot’s and Red Chair Confessions sponsored a $250 giftcard giveaway for a Gigi’s Gone Shopping reader seen here. As a part of the giveaway, I was received a smokin’ LBD and the bracelet (pictured above). I thought about giving it away, but decided I wanted to keep & wear it. Well, I just put it on yesterday and it’s too loose. I see that the model has it on over some long, leather gloves. I think she’s wearing the same one. The one I have looks more silver in-person than the gold tone shown on the web. I thought it would be more gold in tone, but it’s still pretty.
I prefer to have it fit without the need for gloves. I should have followed my instinct and given it away when I got the idea. Well, it’s never too late. Someone will win this pretty.
1) Check the measurements to see if this will even fit you. It is 7½” long. 12kt gold plating. Latch closure. I don’t think you want to get into trying to have this re-sized. I don’t think links can be removed so better if it fits as-is.My wrist measures 6 1/4″. It slid past my wrist & off if I moved my arm quickly in a downward motion & I was afraid of it crashing to the ground if I wore it. The bracelet has only been tried on; not worn.
2) Check out the Talbot’s video (turn speakers down) and comment on whether anything catches your fancy. Your + or – feelings won’t influence the win. 😉
3) Leave your name and email address. If you can be contacted thru your Blogger profile, that’s fine.
4) I will use random.org to select the winner. A new winner will be chosen if the 1st winner does not respond within 48 hours of the time I send the email. No exceptions.
5) Entries accepted thru Thursday, 9/23, 11:59 PST. Entries after that date/time will be deleted before the winner is chosen. Ineligible entries (i.e. not commenting on the video) or posts specifying that you don’t want to participate in the contest will be deleted.
6) US entries only, please.
7) Come back to and see if you’re a winner and/or make sure I can locate you easily by email.
Note: This bracelet is a re-gift, I suppose, of a bracelet I received from Talbot’s. This giveaway is not specifically sponsored by the company.
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.