Talbots cable no close cardigan (B227028) runs in regular, petite & woman sizes. The color choices are ivory, festive blue, cranberry and rosemary.
Ivory – Size PS – Size was good. In lieu of the overuse of matronly, I’ll say I got the older peer vibe (OPV) when I first put it on. There are women who are 20 and 30 years older than me who I admire very much. Mentor is probably a better description, but it doesn’t make as good of an acronym. At any rate, we probably wouldn’t swap clothes and that’s my main point. I think it just felt heavy. Maybe it was the stitching that overwhelms a shorter person like me. Cables always feel heavier in general.
Yeessss, Belt Believers, much better with. I might be into it if I were lucky enough to score it on super sale, but I’d have to try it again to be sure. It was definitely comfortable.
* Anthropologie – This looks really, really cute. I like the different weaves on it.
* Calvin Klein – Belted. Cotton/acrylic. Everyone’s doing acrylic. This is machine washable, which is always good.
* Dockers – If you want a fit closer to the body.
* Eddie Bauer – This one looks good, too. I get the flyaway style, but buttons are nice.
* Guess – Has buttons.
* ModCloth – With a bow! How cute.