** 25% off selected full-price items valid for a limited time. Prices online reflect discount.
Here are links to some items that caught my eye. I’ve put links to some irl pics. Keep in mind, there is final sale on Talbots. I think it’s the items that are in the Outlet sale section. The items are clearly marked in red. If you’re new to shopping with Talbots you might not want to risk it. You can visit the store to see what’s still in stock, but keep in mind that some items may be marked final sale in-store as well. Clarify at the counter before finalizing your purchase. Also, items you see in the Outlet section might be found at your local outlet store because Talbots ships their merch from store to their outlets. They don’t have factory made items for the outlets according to a rep I spoke with awhile back. How refreshing.
* Animal scroll scarf – I ordered this. I figure I cannot go wrong for $14.49. If silk scarves I buy don’t cut it as a clothing accessory, I always wear them around the house as headbands.
* Blushed plaid wrap – Cute scarf in navy/white green.
* Jewelry-print scarf – I can’t quite get a read on the pink. It looks like a peachy pink. In any case, it’s cute & 100% silk.
* Tennis scarf ($14.99) – I don’t play tennis, but if I did…
* Leather pencil skirt – I haven’t seen this in-person, but it looks great in the catalog & online.
* Embroidered print skirt ($25.49) – Along the lines of a critters pattern, but not critters. Three different patterns.
* Signature Fit flannel pleated cropped pants – Irl pics
* Lace sheath – on Ema
* Loop trim dress – Irl pics
* Tweed sheath – on Musings of a Cardiganista and on Ema
* Belted denim shirtdress – Size 4 – I would have liked to try this in a P to see if a shorter hemline would have looked more hip. It wasn’t a match for me. I think maybe w/sleeves, it might have worked better. I like denim dresses, though, so I liked it in general. Talbots cuts dresses very well, for the most part. I tend to appreciate them even if they don’t fit me or if it’s not my personal style.
* Canvas jacket – Irl pics – This has been on sale for awhile, fyi.
* Cabled sweater coat – Thumbs up.
* Leather bomber jacket – Irl pics
* Leather jacket (black double-breasted) – Irl pics
* Ruffled plaid jacket – Irl pics
* Ruffled twill jacket – Irl pics
* Tweed jacket – Irl pics
* Argyle sweater vest – We’ve seen this before, somewhere else. Funny. I can’t think of the name. (sarcasm) What’s great about this is if you need petite or woman to get a better fit, it’s available to you.
* Cashmere boyfriend sweater ($89.25) – Lots of color choices.
* Cashmere short-sleeve sweater – I have a Talbots cashmere shell from this summer. It’s a coral orange color, so I’ve put it away for now. It’s a lighter spring/summer weight, but I was happy w/the softness of it. I cannot comment on wear, though.
* Fine-gauge turtleneck sweater – I’m swearing off anymore turtleneck sweaters at the moment. I look like I have no neck with them. Maybe I’ll change my tune when the weather turns. I did consider the pretty red for a bit.
* Gold-button cardi – on Shop With M and on Ema
* Ribbed tie-neck sweater – I like this in camel.
* Sequin boyfriend cardigan – Irl pics
* Tipped cardigan ($44.99) – Only S & M remain. Very cute.
* Silk scarf-neck blouse – A pretty, scroll print.
* Silk scarf-tie blouse ($25.49) – Solid black. Limited sizes remain. What a bargain.
* Zodiac print blouse ($29.24) – It’s described as a silk twill. As I’m not overly familiar w/Talbots just yet, I don’t know what it feels like. Excellent price, though, I like how it was styled w/a coin necklace.
* Leather peep-toe slingback
* Stamped leather peep-toe slingback – A bit different than the one above.
* Leather spectator pumps – This is a nice lower heel for those that need it. I have to wear a toe that’s more round or square than this. This would make my foot too elongated for my height.
* Bonus – If you spend $150 or more on regular price merchandise, you can add a layering tank to your order for free. The one offered comes in a few basic colors like black and white. Of course now that I’m looking for it, I cannot find the info — but the info loads onto various pages while you’re browsing and you can click the photo for more info.
Ordering: The 20% codes that are good thru 10/11 will work on this sale. Try 030423209 for 20% + free shipping. If that doesn’t work, try 90026635 for 20% off + $5 shipping. The 20% code that’s been running is a thank you from Talbots to its customers to show appreciation thru the many changes they’ve had as of late. That’s my understanding of it. Here is the wording from my postcard:
“You’ve guided us through some big changes and we appreciate it. As a special thanks…”(sale blurbage)
Click to print a coupon for in-store use. (Thanks, Bianca!) If you don’t see your item in-store, you can get on the red phone to see if it’s available thru customer service. All items ordered thru the red phone are shipped for free, so take your online wishlist with you.
I almost forgot — Classic Awards members are earning double points at the moment. There are 2 credit card tiers, but you can join a third rewards option for free and it’s not a credit card. I have that one.
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.