UPDATE 4:45p — The discount code shared is a customer number. I was just informed that if an order is placed, a follow-up email would be sent stating that the 20% discount is inapplicable. Talbots’ numerical codes like these are familiar to my eyes, but didn’t know they couldn’t be used by all. Proceed at your own risk. It’s kind of lame if an order is placed & goes thru. They shouldn’t send an email backtrack the discount. If it’s truly an individual number, then the site should catch & prevent any ole body from using it. Please share your findings if you try to use it.
Original post begins here ———->
Thanks, Sonia (!) who let us know about a code from Talbots. Use 028207532 for 20% off + free shipping on any order. No expiration date provided. I’m not complaining. It’s an excellent code to share. Before I saw the code, I went to the store to order the classic peacoat in cherry brandy. It was gone in my size when I arrived. Too bad as it’s $30.99. I arrived home, saw the info from Sonia & decided to look around to share some of the things I think are cute. Final sale is in effect on the the outlet items, so watch for the red lettering. I did a mock checkout & it worked on sale/online clearance items.
* Canvas cloche ($4.24)
* Argyle cardigan ($10.99) – One color choice in XS, S, XL and PL remains.
* Chain trim leather ballet flats ($44.79) – I take 7.5 or 8 in shoes & find that I am consistently 7.5 in Talbots.
* Glitter slingback pumps ($18.49) – Size 5 only
* Pearlized snake-embossed leather chain trim flats ($31.99) – The blue color looks cool. The gingerbread brown reminds me of dry desert earth.
* Smooth leather ankle boots ($18.49) – Boot styles like this make my foot look big, but at this price I had to at least look twice.
Thanks for visiting…