Size 4 – I know it doesn’t look promising, but I felt sassy in it. Not sassy enough to buy, but I definitely admire Target’s current cuts. They’re really close to the mark on all their dresses. There is something for everyone.
2) Merona Collection Sleeveless dress – $44.99
Size 2 – I think. I got really annoyed because I was unable to zip it all the way. One area of opportunity for Target is their zippers!!!!!!!! They don’t slide easily at all. I would need size 4 in this anyway for the bust.
3) Merona Collection Belted dress – Cherry Glow – This dress is the same cut as the Coppelle paisley “inspiration,” also by Target. No pockets. Bummer. It definitely would’ve increased the price point though. This is $39.99.Size 2
4) Merona Collection Twist Neck dress – $42.99, It also comes in a beautiful purple color.
Size 2 – Nice, but flattens the chest. I tried the 4 (not pictured), but it also flattened the chest. It had to go back. There’s some type of sewing technique…seams…darts…something missing in the chest area. It’s a great cut overall, though.
5) A-line Lace dress – $44.99
Size 4 – Wannabe…mock?…funnel neckline? Doesn’t work for me.
6) Lace Boatneck dress – $44.99
Size 4 – I thought this was a really nice dress. It’s a nice option for a bride going to the courthouse to get married. Or a bride that wants her bridesmaids in white. This is slightly off white. There are many dresses, actually, that would make great bridesmaids dresses & the girls could wear them beyond the wedding.
I took these photos quite over a month ago. More exciting posts caught my attention. SQUIRREL!!! –> If you’ve seen Up, you know what I mean. *lol* At any rate, I have seen many of these dresses still in-stores & you can probably find them still online.