* faux-leather scallop trimmed tank (net $25) – I was skeptical when I saw this online, but it’s really cute in-person. I didn’t try it on, but the scallops are small and cute.
* gingham cotton shorts (net $30) – I saw these irl and didn’t try them on. The fabric more lightweight than I expected. I would probably go for an 8. I’ve been doing that in some shorts for a couple years now so they can sit lower on the hip.
* lucite and crystal bracelet (net $65) – The colors look fall/winter like. I like it
* pavé drop tortoise earrings (net $44) – Very pretty irl. I haven’t picked them up, so can’t say if they’re on the heavy side or not.
* playa earrings (net $39) – Mermaid earrings!
Have you shopped any of the daily sales this week? How about this one?