…30% off your order with TIMETOSHOP. Do the Crewlade dance! Not sure what it looks like, but it’s happy.
Many of the new arrivals are included in the promo. (more dancing)
* Classic popover shirt in striped cotton gauze – Wouldn’t be a release without making me #stripesick.
* Envelope clutch in patchwork gingham – Love, love, love. Three colors to play with in your old + new j. Crew wardrobe.
* Fringy tweed jacket – Regular and petite sizes. This one (on the right) reminds me of the sequin bomber (on the left). regular 00, 0, 14, P000 and P00 have sold out. There must be limited sizing on the ends of the size spectrum.
* Midnight floral necklace – The caravan blue is from a couple releases ago. The crystal is from the last release. It’s styled in the May Style Guide with a crystal embellished shirt. Very pretty.
* Midi skirt in cotton clip dot – This has recently entered my radar. White is the most obviously color to gravitate toas we continue into spring, but I like the warm charcoal. A lot. Regular and petite sizes.
* Multi-strap sandals – Available for pre-order. Olive moss!
* Short-sleeve popover in white Irish linen – The long sleeve version of this blouse has fit very tts in the past. You might want to size up one to get the slouchy look the model is wearing.
* Trench coat in gingham – Another one to love. Regular sizes.
Get free shipping no minimum today only (Tue, 4/19).
What do you think about this rollout…