1) Merona Collection ruffle shirt dress – animal print – $39.99 – I don’t see this one online.
2) Merona Collection Giraffe cardi retails in-store & online for $29.99.
3) Merona Collection zebra printed ponte skirt retails for $24.99. The sizes are 2-18. I thought they were tiger stripes, but whatever.
Size 4 – too big
4) Merona short sleeve geo print dress retails for $24.99 It’s only available online in XXL, but I still see one or two in different Targets so you may catch one. It reminds me of J Crew’s python print from 08. I didn’t keep this dress, and I’m sorry that I don’t remember the size. It was probably a S, not XS.
5) Merona Collection Rosaline point-toe leopard flats retail for $29.99 – So cute! I don’t like the pointy toe for myself, but these shoes are so cute! They are made really well and felt pretty good on, if I recall correctly. TTS on these.
6 Merona Collection Zebra print cardistrong retails online for $29.99. I haven’t seen it in person.
I tried on these for the blog only. I already have a zebra cardi for fall, a leopard cropped swing jacket + a couple animal print scarves and that’s quite enough. I thought the dress (#1) was pretty cute, but not exactly for me. Check out Shannon who reviewed some Target items on her blog.
What say you? Chime in…
p.s. Champagne & Cupcakes visited J’Crewlet.. Check out her post.