Zara denim dress (Ref. 7518/249, $59.90) runs XS – L. 59% cotton, 26% poly, 13% viscose, 2% elastane.
Size M – I’m usually a M in Zara. Also at this time, 5′ 0″, 36C. I almost couldn’t get it zipped. I didn’t want to force it so I asked for a size L and they didn’t have it. So I checked out the zipper again and once I positioned it to slide easily, I was able to get the dress zipped. It fit exactly and tried its best to suck things in. thank you, cute dress
I was in a rush, not new news. Neither is the fact that I’m wearing Loft jeans (sz 6/28). I own 4 pair, but I’m pretty sure I’m going to buy 2 more pairs next time theres a promo. Shoes are the Maya mirror metallic sandals, which I also love.
The pleatng is nice. Not too much. Of course, pockets are always great and I like the dark shade of denim. Necklace is old J Crew, from 4-5 years ago.
I intended to add arrows and forgot, but if you see where the bodice meets the skirt, it’s a little puffy on the sides. That’s my juicy roll, pushing the skirt up. Or, not allowing the skirt to fall down straight. In the pic on the right, I’m pullng the skirt of the dress down so you can get a better idea of how it will fall if you don’t have that issue. It didn’t look awful, but I do think the dress would look better after Spanxing. I really like Flexees by Maidenform. I wouldn’t want to wear either of those if it’s warm enough to be in a strapless dress. It’s definitely on the longer side, hitting my calf or so. It would be ideal for me to get it hemmed if I were to buy it.
Yeah, kinda don’t want to be strolling around looking like I have a bustle (pic directly below). A buttstle (goofy slap to the knee). Odds are I would wear the dress with a cardigan, but I wasn’t thinking about that in the fitting room. Another easy look would be tying a shirt at the waist, which would hide any rolls.
* Dress with bow ($35.90) – I barely see a bow. If you look closely, it’s like a little Kentucky Fried Colonel Sanders bow. The price is low, it’s 100% poly, the upper back is sheer. Probably a whisper of a dress as far is weight, but the upper front is opaque. Cute lil number.
* Dress with sheer yoke ($35.90) – 95% cotton. Looks like a sweatshirt dress. The sheer yoke is a nice twist. Love the pockets, of course. Also looks like it might run on the shorter side.
* Flower print shift ($79.50) – Beautiful blues.
* Frilly dress with appliqué on neckline ($59.90) – 100% poly. I saw this irl and it looked really cute. There was only XS and XL to try, so I didn’t.
* Lace dress ($89.50) – Pretty, strapless dress. This looks like it would flatter smaller cup sizes.
* Printed kaftan ($59.90) – 100% poly. The colors and print are striking.
* Printed maxi dress ($79.90) – Great, rich colors.
* Striped cotton dress ($35.90) – 100% cotton. Looks oversized. I would try a S.
Returns to zara.com are free no matter the amount.