Kate Spade launched a surprise sale today! It’s good thru Thu, 11:59PST. Here is my #1 pick:
Wordsmith Dictionary clutch ($149). I paid $250 and still haven’t carried it. One of the main reasons is that it’s in the storage bag & I just don’t see it. I need to pull it out because I do love it.
A few more picks:
* Allen Street Neil crossbody bag ($129) – great neutral camel color
* Bowrama Louisa ($119) – A classic black tote. Nice price.
* Flicker bon shopper ($99) – for the stripesick!
* Southport Avenue Linda ($139) – I might need this in flame. I have the Fallon, but haven’t carried it yet. It feels just 10-15% too large. the Linda might be just the size I need. Although I went & tried the Fallon again and looked at Ebay pics of the Linda. I think I’ll keep the Fallon for now & if I got the Linda, it would be in the black & creme colorblock.
* Wordsmith Dictionary clutch ($159)
Kate Spade tip: If a style# starts with WKU, it’s Kate Spade Factory. If the style# starts with PXRU, it’s retail.